“An excellent backpackers”, Lonely Planet
Welcome to the stunning Bay of Islands! Base Pipi Patch is the Bay's friendliest backpackers, with modern facilities, cosy and clean private ensuites, share rooms & a Sanctuary wing for girls only - just 50 metres from the beach and 2 minutes walk to Paihia wharf, shops and cafés.
Make a splash in Base Pipi Patch’s spa and pool, relax on the sundeck, or head out into the Bay of Islands and choose your adventure! Talk to our friendly staff to get the local tips - they will ensure that you experience the best of Northland's amazing beaches, scenery, culture, history and adventure activities. Our team know what to do and where to go while you are in the Bay – they have all experienced the activities first-hand so they know what they are talking about! Finish of the evening with the big Kiwi BBQ that the hostel staff cook up each evening and then enjoy a drink in the Pipi Patch Bar where you can share a yarn with travellers and locals at the friendliest bar in the Bay.
We also have:
- A spa and swimming pool
- A range of rooms from private ensuite to share dorms
- Sanctuary wing for girls only
- The Pipi Patch Bar: party with travellers and meet the locals!
- Nightly BBQ's
- Base Travel: book adventure activity, onward travel
- High speed wireless internet access
- TV lounge and sundeck chill out area
- Modern kitchen, dining and laundry facilities
- Free bike hire exclusively for hostel guests
- Free onsite parking
Ihr Browser kann leider keine eingebetteten Frames anzeigen